Tuesday 9 November 2010

My Card for tomorrows Mo Challenge - "Whats in your Pocket"

Heres a sneaky peek at tomorrow Challenge Card for Mos Challenge this week whats in your pocket, I love these images and this one especially of Kia, its meant to a little boy, but Mo has always said that its actually a little girl after one of her nieces, but Im rather happy this time for it to be a boy.
Ive used Donnas fabulous new Christmas Dreams papers for this one and I coloured the image with my copic pens.
Before I go I want to welcome Kym to my new blog and to say that its nice to have at least one follower though Im not sure I will broadcasting this blog at this moment, so anyone who finds it is welcome as much as to my old one.

1 comment:

Tina'sAngels said...

Oh my godness it has been so long since i have been on and i am trying to find my way back to everywhere.
The card is the sweetest image so cute and love the colours, i also love your other cards.
Wishing you a great 2011.
Hugs Tina xxxx