Thursday 6 September 2012

A Card for this weeks Sugary Sunday and Sugar Bowl Challenges

Good Afternoon Everyone, I am really naughty ignoring my No.2 blog but at the moment Im not doing much better on my No.1 blog either, its probably because Ive been busy catching up with my DT work again, Cards for Men is up and running again on Monday and I had to create a card for that so thats been keeping me busy. Anyway I thought for a treat I would show you my card for this fortnights Sugar Bowl Sketch and the Sugary Sunday Challenges, its one of these cute fairies stamps and Ive coloured her with my copic pens, then used a circle Nestabilitie Die to cut her out, Ive also used a larger one for the mount. The sentiment is one of the Stampin Up stamps.
The base card is a 6"x 6" white card with a first mount of blue card, the papers I have used are from First Editions "Blank Canvas" paper pad, and Ive used four papers for the sketch and used my distress edge thing around the edges of most of them, Ive also wrapped a ribbon around the middle and attached it to the back.
The card was created using the sketch and to finish of I have placed a triple ribbon bow in the top left hand corner.
This Card is to be entered in the following Challenges:-
http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

15 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Anonymous said...

so sweet Shirley
Hugs
Elma

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

She is so adorable, love the great card design and the colors you used with her. Thanks for playing with us over at ATS!!!

Unknown said...

wehat a adorable card love that image its so cute gorgeous colours too hugs sassyx

Renee B. said...

what a gorgeous card, love the image & awesome papers!
Hugs, Renee

Melodie said...

Gorgeous card, and the image is absolutely stunning.
Hugs
Melodie

Carol Willis said...

Very pretty card Shirley, love the image, pretty papers and fab layout.
Hugs
Caz x

cheiron said...

Gorgeous all around! Thanks for playing along with the Put A Stamp On It Challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Karen said...

Oh my! Gorgeous!!! Love the soft blue palette and you colored the image so beautifully. Thanks for joining us over at the Inky Impressions challenge.

Karen

Karen said...

Oh my! Gorgeous!!! Love the soft blue palette and you colored the image so beautifully. Thanks for joining us over at the Inky Impressions challenge.

Karen

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Shirley,love the image.xxx

cotnob said...

This is so pretty Shirley, I love your delightful image and fab papers.
Pauline
x

Babette said...

What a wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
Hope to see you next week.
Babette

Joey said...

Shirley this is stunning, love this image and gorgeous design, thanks for joining us at MMCS. Joey x

Jennifer said...

So gorgeous! Love the soft colours. Thanks for playing at The Sugar Bowl....good luck! xx Jenny xx