Friday 16 August 2013

Sundays with Santa "Charms"

Good Afternoon Crafters, well yes I know I should be ashamed of myself for not keeping my blogging upto date, but to be honest Ive rather lost my mojo for it, so please forgive me I will try to improve but at the moment I really dont have the need or want to do it. But I have created this card for this weeks Challenge over on Facebook "Sundays with Santa" Challenge and its all about Charms.
The image is from Hunkydory as is the sentiment, all I have done is taken a piece of red card and ran it through my embossing machine with a holly folder, then wrapped a ribbon around the middle and fixed it to the back of the red card.
I then stuck my topper in the center with the sentiment down in the right hand corner. To finish of I have used some red satin ribbon and a Christmas Stocking Charm and created a bow with the charm hanging below.
This Card is to be entered in the following Challenges:-
http://pictureandscrap.blogspot.co.uk/
http://christmascardsallyearround.blogspot.co.uk/
http://laineyscraftyspace-justforfun.blogspot.co.uk/
http://sunshinemail.org/challengeblog/
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/chnc-challenge-137-picture-inspiration.html 

16 comments:

Hazel said...

Love the rich colours and the super cute image and that charm is sweet (just right for this week's Sunday's with Santa) - thanks for entering CCAYR 'fussy and fancy', Hazel, DT. Also thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 137 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for August - I'd love to see it there too. x

Stamps and Paper said...

Shirley he's so adorable I WANT him for Christmas.....lovely card and such a sweet charm

Anne

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Shirley, I like the sweet image the ribbon the colours and the charm,
Kevin xx

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous Christmas card Shirley, such an adorable puppy.
Pauline
x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Shirley this is a real little treasure I totally love that beautiful cute image the card design, embellishments and colours are truly wonderful.
hugs
lorraine x

Anonymous said...

Cute card, thanks for joining us at Just for fun challenges, good luck with your entry, DT Mandz xox

Karen Willis said...

What an adorable card! Love the rich colours and that image is just too cute! Thanks for joining us over at Just For Fun Karen DT member xx

Anonymous said...

so nice! Be back from holiday!
Hugs
Elma

Gunn`s Kort said...

So cute:)
Thanks for joining us at Card and Scrap.
Hugs, Gunn

Hjørdis said...

Beutiful Christmascard ! Thank you for sharing it with us at Card and scrap..

Hjørdis DT

maureenjscott said...

What a beautiful Christmas Card! Lovely! Best wishes for your challenges! Thanks for joining in at Just For Fun! Mo xxx

Sarah said...

Gorgeous festive card Shirley, such a cute image x

unni's scrappeboble said...

Åååå, dette var kjempestilig :)
Tusen takk for at du deltar på utfordringen vår :)

Unni
Card and Scrap

JoanieMc said...

awww.... so so sweet! Love the image and the design.

A child at Sunshine Mail will really enjoy this when it is received. It will surely put a smile on a face!!

Thanks so much for joining Sunshine Mail Challenge Anything Goes and hope to see more of your creations here.

Hugs
Joan DT

Inkypinkydelights said...

What a lovely festive card! Thank you for sharing at Christmas Cards All Year Round and Good luck with the Challenge. Judy x DT

Elaine’s Card Crafting said...

Great work, thanks for joining us for our first challenge at "Just For Fun!"

Elaine xx