Thursday 9 April 2015

My Craft Retreat Weekend

You might be wondering why I havent written up any post for this No.2 blog for awhile, well the reason is firstly I spent 3 days away the weekend before last on a Craft Retreat with Oyster Stamps and I really did enjoy it, though I did come home with something I would rather have left behind.
Well as you can see from the photo above we had several classes over the time I was away, and our instructors were Martine Smith from Oyster Stamps, Emma and Jayne from Inkalicious and Eileen Goodwin, and wow did they do a good job with us, I was impressed to say the least and I even managed to do some things that I had never attempted before. Thank you Girls it was real fun, and the hotel was brilliant to, plenty to eat and lots of coffee, cakes and tea on tap all day.
The one thing I would have preferred not to have brought home with me was the Flu which unfortunately Tracey and Martine were so kindly happy to pass on to me and several other people as well.
Well I sincerely hope you like the results and forgive me for not posting at least you now know the reason why, I really didnt feel up to it at all.

5 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Feel better sone Shirley.

Kelly Lloyd said...

Sorry you are feeling a little under the weather shirley, wishing you a speedy recovery..
These creations are fantastic, I got to see a few demos from Inkylicious at the NEC and was amazed, always wanted to try the inking scenes etc so purchased quite a few stamps, inks and brushes to have a go.. ;-)
Love the scenes you have created :-)
Hugs Kelly

Stamps and Paper said...

Looks like you had a great weekend crafting Shirley...hope you feel better soon

Anne

Birgit said...

Your cards are so stunning! I love the looks of each one. I am getting over the flu and bronchitis. The flu lasted about a week for me but the cough is still with me. I wish you a speedy recovery!

Jacee said...

Glad you enjoyed yourself Shirley but what a pity you ended up being so poorly, hope you'll soon be back to full health, take care, hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design