Monday 23 October 2017

Well here is another blog post

Good Morning Crafters, thank you so much Brigit, Melodie, Marianne and Anne for leaving such wonderful comments I will try and keep the momentum going its stupid really I have had quite a few cards that I made and not bothered to post on  here and Ive got to say is just my laziness so maybe I can pull up my socks and start posting some of the cards I have already made ready to use and the following ones for Men are the latest ones I have made in the last couple of weeks.
And I so agree with you about people blog hoping I myself have been one of those that would religiously go around all my list and leave comments but as at times like posting on my No.1 blog I just haven't had the mojo to do so, the only ones I have found that I really needed to keep up with were my Paper Shelter DT blog members and my Pink Gem ones.
Anyway here are my latest cards to show you I hope you like them, its always difficult to create cards for men but I have a secret to give you I rather enjoy making them and Im always on the look out for images that will make simple cards that men I hope will enjoy receiving and to be honest most of the men I know are not those that enjoy Golf (my father in law was the only one), Boats, Scenery but anything to do with cars, machines, steam engines (hubby) that sort of thing so I hope these cards will go down well with those that are to receive them.

 Using Woodware Stamp, Pixie Powders and Chalk Clouds

Using Pixie Powders and Sue Wilson Dies

Using Heartfelt Stamp and Tim Holtz Oxide Inkpads

I have to say that I made six of each of the cards so that now I have a stash of men cards so hopefully for the next few months I shall be ready to send them out.

3 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Three super cards Shirley love your pixie powders and Oxide backgrounds ..hope you are still making good progress ..

Anne

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are all lovely, love the hexagons and the bottom card is really fab

Melodie said...

Fabolous cards, I love also the woodware stamps and I like it to make cards for men.
Hugs
Melodie