Thursday 1 November 2018

Its been 3 weeks now since I posted anything

I dont know about you but I completely forget to update this blog as I do have a lot to do with my other blog No.1 so occasionally I remember that I ought to add a new post, so today I have my second set of letters for you to see for my No.3 great grandson, he will be 1 on January 1st so Im well ahead of myself.


As you can see I have actually used a couple of the letters that I used in my first set of letters but Im pleased with the end result, I hope you are to.

1 comment:

garryst88 said...

Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive learn anything like this before. So good to search out someone with some authentic thoughts on this subject. realy thank you for starting this up. this website is one thing that is wanted on the net, somebody with a little bit originality. helpful job for bringing something new to the internet! slots for real money