Sunday 14 April 2019

Happy Easter to you All

Sorry Ive not been around for awhile but I do want to wish you all a Happy Easter and show you why I haven't been online much of the last couple of months and this is the reason why.


This is Bertie and hes been hard work to house train, and even though hes almost there, if hes playing and having fun he wont think twice to just going to the loo just wheres hes standing. Anyway we are getting there thank goodness.
And these are my great grandsons from my eldest grandson out enjoying the daffodils with their cousin's.


I hope to be back soon but at the moment I dont get as much time to do much blogging.

2 comments:

Birgit said...

It takes time to housetrain unless you were my former in-laws who could train a dog in a week! That picture of your great grandkids (wow that you have great grandkids!j in the daffodils...that looks like a card in the making!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I have been missing your posts, hope you are well