Tuesday 27 March 2012

Here is Sample No.5

Good Morning Everyone, well its another beautiful day outside though I gather is was rather nippy this morning, anyway Ive been to the doctors for my three monthly blood tests and blood pressure test and so far all is well at least my bps were good and thats a relief. Anyway this is sample No.5 isnt he gorgeous this Panda, its always daunting when you start to make samples for people you never know if your doing the right design, but I do love this gateleg shape and I hope Sarah likes it to.
Ive printed the image on photo paper then mounted it onto silver holographic card, the backing papers come from the CD and the insert also, I havent put a sentiment on it as I like the one of the image, Ive also used some corner peel offs just to finish it of.
I do hope you like this card.

3 comments:

Tracey said...

This is fab Shirley & such fun :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous cards Shirley, sorry for lack if comments i am away at the moment

Anne

coldwaters2 said...

Lol, oh Shirley this is fantastic, what a great image of the Panda and I love that sentiment, brilliant card.
hugs
Lorraine x