Saturday 26 February 2011

A Card for the Lovely hAnglar Challenge

Good Afternoon Ladies, well this is the second challenge card Ive posted today, Ive just finished posting one on my Nannieflash Blog 1 and now this one. The card is for the Lovely hAnglar Challenge and this one is for the "Take Two" Challenge and Ive used these two images, I stamped the little girl then masked it before doing the little lad, afterwards I coloured them with my copic pens then cut it out with my rotatrim and mounted it onto blue pearlescent card.
The base card is a 6"x 6" white card with a first mount of blue card and one of two papers from First Edition Animal Antics paper pad, and the first paper is a white base with butterflies and flowers on, the second one is another white paper with blue, orange and green flowers on. Across the card Ive wrapped a blue lace strip and a satin ribbon down the edge.
I then positioned my mounted image in the middle and the sentiment below, which is another of the H&S stamps, then stuck a Prima rose at the top on the left.
This card is to be entered in the following Challenges:-

5 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Just love your card Shirley really cute images and beautifully coloured.

Anne

Christine said...

Hi Shirley ooohhh am so jealous you have these 2 treasures..stunning colouring beautiful layout gorgeous DPs..LOVE this...

smiles Christine xx

Nicolchen said...

a wonderful card with fantastic colors :0)))

Thanks for playing with us at lho ;0)

Hugs Nicole

Patty Sue 2 said...

Oh, this is sooo cute. I love the colors....spring is coming! I am sorry I can't seem to find the award you are talking about. But thank you anyway. hugs patty

Shirl said...

Hi Shirley,
Another great card. You always manage to make your cards look soooo good.
I can't link to your e-mail address, something to do with my computer. I am moving to Stonehouse in Gloustershire on April 1st.
Hugs, Shirl x