Tuesday 1 February 2011

A DT Card for "The Paper Shelter"

Good Afternoon Ladies, its a few days since I posted anything on this blog so I thought today I would post one of my DT cards for "The Paper Shelter" and Ive used this fun image of "Pepe L'Souris who has a cold," but you know what men a like theyve always got "Man Flu" or at least thats what my husband always says when he starts sneezing and sniffing.
Ive printed it onto white card before colouring it with my copic pens, then cut it out with a set of Nestabilitie Dies that were commissioned by Create and Craft this one is "E" and Ive used it to draw around the die to create the mount for it.
The base card is a 6"x 6" white card and Ive used three papers from Donna's "For the Boys" new digi papers set and I would urge you to pop across to her website click here and see the rest of her beautiful new papers and even get a 15% discount, this is the code NF10 you must quote this code when you email Donna for your order and it only lasts till the 7th February so its worth popping over there as soon as possible.
The papers I used are ideal for any male card and the ones Ive used are just right for this card, I created a card design for myself, and stamped a sentiment from my stash and the last thing is the stethoscope button that Ive stuck at the bottom on the right.

2 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Hi Shirley - card card really made me smile, what a great image and I just love his slippers, a fab card.

Anne

Patty Sue 2 said...

I have to agree with Anne, how can you look at this irresitable card and not smile. Fantastic job of coloring also...you just keep producing winners.