Sunday 3 August 2014

A Card for Sundays with Santa Facebook Challenge "Shades of White"

Im so sorry that its been so long now since I posted a card but its been rather hectic in my house over the last week and a half and tomorrow guess what we are having faster broadband installed so I do hope it doesnt mean we will be without broadband for to long.
Anyway here is a card I made just before my grandsons came to stay, its for the Facebook Sundays with Santa "Shades of White" Challenge, its created with Sue Wilsons beautiful dies and one of the Embossalicious Embossing Folders.
I have used a piece of white pearlescent card and ran it though my ebosser and a snowflake embossing folder, then on top I have wrapped a piece of white ribbon and attached it to the back of the this mount.
On top I have cut out one of the large rectangle die shapes from Sue Wilson and another smaller one on which I have stamped a sentiment from my stash. I then used yet another piece of white pearlescent card and diecut a large snowflake out and used a smaller on and embossed the center with it, and die cut a even smaller snowflake which has been mounted in the center.
This Card is to be entered in the following Challenges:-
http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/
http://cagichallenge.blogspot.ca/
http://sentimentalsundays.blogspot.co.uk/
http://www.ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk/

7 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

This is stunning Shirley also classy and elegant I love it.
hugs
lorraine x

cotnob said...

Such a beautiful card Shirley, I love your WOW design - so elegant.
Good luck with the broadband!
Pauline
x

Bunny said...

Beautiful card, Shirley. Love all the dies and the embossing.Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny

KarinsArtScrap said...

hi Shirley this looks great and beautiful
Gr Karin

~ginny said...

I love white on white - and so much texture that you don't miss color! Those die cuts are beautiful together too. Thank you so much for sharing your project & creativity at our house!
Challenge #83- ATG / optional theme of “Friendship Day”
~ginny, DT for 613 Ave Create
RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

Jacee said...

Such a pretty card Shirley, love it.
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Bridie said...

Lovely wow card

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Happy Monday!!!

Hugs from

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts