Friday 29 August 2014

Sarah Hallams brand new Tangletastic CD 3

http://www.peerlessdesigns.org/index.asp
Sarah Hallam has a brand new CD and it will be previewed on Create and Craft on Tuesday next week at 11am I do hope that you will stop by and watch the show and if you are interested if getting your hands on this beautiful and stunning new CD you can pay a visit to Sarahs own website "Peerless Designs" and buy your disc there in the next few days.
I was lucky enough to have a go at creating some samples for Sarah and here are just three of them, I do hope you like the results and if you come back here in the next few days I will add the rest of the samples.


4 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

These are all fabulous Shirley, how is Missy? I hope she is much better now
Kevin xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Fabulous cards Shirley a lovely selection and design...hope missy is on the mend

Anne

Jacee said...

Such fantastic cards Shirley, I really love the one with the guitar, but they are all nice I couldn't choose a fave, lovely work!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow Shirley fabulous images