Sunday 20 March 2011

"Sundays with Santa" A Snowflake Challenge

Good Morning All, sorry Ive not been by for a couple of days we went out for a while on Friday for a change of scene and yesterday I did myself a bit of a mischief, I walked into town to post a parcel then when I got back I decided to start a bit of gardening and thought as hubby was busy with his volunteering I would make a start on the grass, a bad idea I seem to have pulled a muscle in my hip/back and Im rather suffering with it now, I do hope it shifts by Thursday as Im hoping to go to the NEC and thats one trip I dont want to miss.
Anyway todays card is for Sundays with Santa its a Snowflake card, and to be honest this is not my best attempt at Parchment but its a couple of years since Ive done some and its turned out a lot worse than I expected but I didnt have time to start again, and on the whole it will pass though seeing it now I realise theres a lot of things that have turned out very rough. Ive posted it on Facebook in Pops challenge and hope it gives the rest of the girls some pleasure though Im begining to think it might have been better to have passed on this weeks challenge.
Anyway hope you all have a wonderful day, I do hope the sun comes out like it did yesterday it was a beautiful day but at the moment is still very cloudy and a bit cold. Oh well I suppose at least its dry.

4 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Shirley.

Hugs Riet.x

patriziawithaz said...

Hi Shirley x are you feeling better today ? I hope so - no more gardening for a while so more time for crafting - sounds good to me ;) I have never tried Parchment Craft as it looks too difficult to me but I think they do look beautiful and yours is no exception - your card is beautiful ! I love it x

XxJULESxX said...

oh wow!

Shirl said...

Hi Shirley.

I hope the muscle strain is easing. Can't have you missing the NEC!

I think you are being overly critical about this lovely card. To someone like me who has never done parchment work (I wouldn't have the patience), it looks fine and I would be very pleased to have made this myself!

Hugs,
Shirl x