Friday 23 March 2012

Sarah's Brand new CD "Laugh out Loud"

Good Afternoon Everyone, Ive just finished my first sample for Sarah Hallam's brand new CD and this one is "Laugh out Loud" and believe me when I tell you I did smile at some of the characters so Im hoping as my samples are made it will also bring some hilarity into your life also. Anyway heres the front page of the CD
And Sarah will be previewing the CD in April so these are all sneaky peaks I do hope you will enjoy them as much as I did, and here is my first sample.
And this cheetah is getting into the spirit of party going I printed the image onto photo paper and printed a second copy of the image and cut out the hat and decoupaged it on top of the first one, and then mounted it onto gold mirri board and brown textured card.
The backingpapers are from the same design set as the image and I have used it also on the inside of the card. Across the centre is another piece of the same brown card as the first mount and I have used the EK Success paw print border punch along both sides, on top is a strip of another of the backing papers and Ive done the same with the border punch then around the middle is a grosgrain that has been attached to the back and then stuck on top of the first paper.
I then positioned my mounted image to the left and the sentiment at the bottom on the right, this is one of the Whimsey stamps.
I do hope you like this first sample, as I have six to create I will post them as and when I can get them done.

2 comments:

Melodie said...

Such a funny card, I'm excited, dear Shirley.
Hugs
Melodie

Tracey said...

Fabulous card Shirley, I love that border :)
I hope you're having a nice weekend.
Hugs
Tracey
xx