Monday 26 November 2012

Through the Lens - Ladies Edition

 
 
 
 
 
I promised last week to let you see the rest of my samples for Sarah Hallam of Peeless Designs "Through the Lens" CDs, she has her preview program due to air at 10am Saturday 1st December on Create and Craft, I do so hope you are able to watch and maybe see my samples.
These last few are from the Ladies Edition CD, as I have said before she has created two CDs with beautiful photos on and as you can see from these samples I wasnt kidding.
 
 

6 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

SUch gorgeous card Shirley...just love your first card and the wonderful colours of the other two

Anne

Carol Willis said...

Beautiful card samples Shirley. I shall definitely be setting the sky box to record.
Hugs
Caz x

Unknown said...

wow such stuning samples..deligtful hugs sassyx

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Shirley.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sarah said...

Beautiful cards Shirley, the papers are stunning x

Renee B. said...

These are spectacular Shirley!
Hugs, Renee