Monday 25 March 2013

Mask Medley from Sarah Hallam of Peerless Designs

Ive been meaning to show you Sarah Hallam's new "Masks" and have been putting the cards I created on hold to be shown nearer the launch date, and this week they will be reviewed on Create and Craft for the very first time, if you would like to get ahead of the game you will find them on Sarah's Website and here is the link Peerless Designs and you will find lots of choose from. And now for two of my sample cards I created for Sarah.

Using this Mask

And here is my Second Sample

Using this Stencil

For the first card I used Mica Sprays from Tattered Angels, and then used some Diecuts for the embellishments. For the second one I used Pans Pastels and then used a spray to bind them to stop them from smudging.
I do hope you will be watching the launch of Sarahs new products as they will be previewed on Create and Craft at Wednesday 27th March at 8am and 1pm. I know the rest of the Design Team have created some stunning samples with the rest of the masks and I will show you some more of mine tomorrow.

3 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

These are lovely Shirley and very different , great samples and I will make a note to watch the show

Anne

Anonymous said...

wow- thas looking fantastic Shirley

Hugs
Elma

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards.

Hugs Riet.xx