Friday, 6 June 2014
Clean and Simple Card using Aurora Wings Image
I printed this "Bride and Groom" image onto white card and you will find it here, and then coloured it with my copic pens, now someone asked how I got the breast part coloured, and in fact I have a confession, I started to colour the top above her bust when I realised it was a net and of course I had already put my base E000 colour on it,
I left it alone and carried on colouring the face and then the hair. The floral spray on her dress was done after I had finished using the C colours to create shadow in the folds of her white dress, and his suit. The colours were pink and yellow and I picked the pink from the bow to dot on her front and the same with the yellow and green just to give the effect of flowers and greenery, and Im very pleased with the result I also used it on the tiara on her hair.
I then used the Nestabilitie Basic dies to cut them out and the Fancy Scallop one for the mount.
The base card is a 6.50"x 6.50" white card with a first mount of pink pearlescent card, I used it also for the mount and the sentiment which also comes in the same die set as the mount one.
The first mount is a piece of white pearlescent card and one of the new Embossalicious Rose Swirl embossing folder from Crafters Companion. I love this way of embossing it really gives a dramatic effect.
Across the middle I have wrapped a pink satin ribbon which was stuck to the back of the first mount and my mounted image was then placed just of center and the sentiment across the bottom right hand corner.
This Card is to be entered in the following Challenges:-