Monday, 7 July 2014
A Card for Aurora Wings "Christmas in July" Facebook Challenge
The image was printed onto white card and I coloured the skin with my copics and the rest with my Wink of Stella pens, I then used Nestabilitie Labels Die No.11 cut her out and then drew around the die to create the mount out of red card, I then cut it out with my scissors.
The base card is a 6"x 6" white card with a first mount of red card, the papers are from two of my pads in my stash, both of them have holly sprigs on them, the first is on the base mount and the second is a 5"x 5" piece of a smaller holly sprig on it and I then used my holly corner and border punches from Martha Stewart.
Then around the middle I have wrapped a piece of red ribbon which has holly leaves on it, I then placed my mounted image in the middle. To finish of I have used some punched out holly leaves and stuck some holly hips which have been then stuck in some silicone glue and placed in the top left hand corner.
This Card is to be entered in the following Challenges:-