Thursday 2 July 2015

Oh my Peony sprung a surprise on me

I had a huge surprise sprung on me yesterday, what I had thought was going to be another white peony (a new plant) turned out to be a soft pink, isnt it gorgeous, so with the white bush thats next door to it, you can just see one of the flowers below the pink one I now have a red, white and pink peony bushes in my garden, this is the first year is has actually bloomed so I had forgotten that I had bought it.
As you can see the pink one is on the left and three white blooms on the right, you can just see the remains of the red one at the back, its looking a little brown now.
My pinks have also done well, these are in a pot by my back door,
and the patio rose has now got four flowers out.
As you can see my Clematis have also done well, I have a number of different plants along this fence, and why do they always want to flower at the top with nothing at the bottom of the plant.
I hope you like them, I love all these gorgeous plants.

3 comments:

Jacee said...

Beautiful plants Shirley, your garden must looks wonderful!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Birgit said...

That peony is so big and beautiful. I love your garden and all the flowers. Those bright multi pink flowers are pretty and the rose with the double colour-must smell divine. I love clemitis but don't have any...yet:)

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful photos Shirley....thank you for sharing

Anne