Thursday 19 October 2017

I know its been along time

Good Morning Crafter's yes I know its been along time since I posted anything on this No.2 blog but as you are probably aware I have had a very painful and difficult few months since Christmas last year and its taking me longer to become motivated to start up this particular blog and even my No.1 blog has suffered to, Ive just been posting my Challenge Cards.
Its now almost 5 years since I started posting on this blog and 9 years since  I started my No.1 blog so I should offer some blog candy but Im going to give this year a miss if you dont mind as this is not the time to do so, I know I have lost my regular visitors on here and the same on my other blog I will make up for it hopefully by improving things by my 10th anniversary next year.
Now thats out of the way I must admit to having been making the odd card now and again all though the year and just in the last week I have created at least 7 new cards and Im going to post them here in a moment.
Firstly I want to tell you that Im gradually readjusting to having part of my large bowel removed and thank goodness Im now out of the terrible pain I have suffered Thank God. I wasnt aware how bad I was and again I Thank God for sparing me as my actual bowel had perforated and luckily because I had a lot of scar tissue from my Endemetriosis and Body Fat it had sealed it in and stopped it going into my body and causing Sepsis, so if you suffer with Diverticulitis please do make sure you keep your eye on your symphtoms.
And now to get of my Health and start a new term here, and I have had these Art Impressions fabulous stamps for quite along time and as I need to create several female cards I thought these were ideal for my friends and family, hope you do to.


I sincerely hope that they make you smile as much as they do me, the backgrounds on 6 of them is the new Distress Oxides which I absolutely love, and as I only had the six I used the background papers from one of the Sweetshoppe Papers on the last one.
Hopefully it wont be quite so long before I get back to you.

4 comments:

Birgit said...

You have been through so much so don't feel bad. I hope you get to enjoy all the food out there as it sounds like you went through something hellish. I'm glad you are finally able to make some cards and these are hilarious! I love the background too-really pretty. The last card cracked me up...reminds me of George Costanza for some reason:)

Melodie said...

Hello Shirley, how nice to hear from you something or read. I'm sorry about what you had to do. Unfortunately, we now come to the age at which the health problems begin. I am currently running from doctor to doctor, but it is not as bad as you.
But you made super beautiful cards, I am a fan of these stamps. Humor is always the best medicine.
I wish you all the best and above all, a good improvement.
Lovely wishes
Melodie

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So goad you are starting to feel better. I couldn’t cope with two blogs, one is enough for me, blogs generalky are not getting as many visitors and followers but I am still here. What a fun collection of cards, made me smile. Take care x

Stamps and Paper said...

Hi Shirley so pleased you are starting to feel better after you operation ...as Marianne said blog visitors have twindled alit over the last 12 months but there are a few ‘regulars ‘ thankfully.
Love your humourous cards and I keep meaning to buy some Oxides they make great backgrounds

Anne