Sunday 16 September 2018

Creating something special for my great grandson

For the last week I have been creating something special for one of my great grandsons, as he was 3 on Saturday, I managed to get a number done for him first and then I went on to create a set of name  plates for him, hope you like them



This was firstly printed from the Karen O'Gorman Flora and Fauna book of ABC and she has a  Number Plates book to, she has created some beautiful colouring images, and I bought some downloads then printed them and coloured them as above.
I used combination of Prismacolour, Karisma and Lyra pencils.

2 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice thanks for sharing!!!

Pop's Cards said...

This is so pretty I love all the little animals that make names, what a fantastic idea and a gorgeous keepsake, hugs Pops x