Wednesday 7 April 2021

Stampingbella stamps for the family

 I cannot believe its almost 9 months since I put up a post on my 2nd blog, its been a busy 9 months and luckily I have now had my 2nd covid jab and hopefully within a couple of weeks I will have full immunity and then maybe I can start to relax more.
Anyway I happened to see some really love family sentiment and stamps from Stampingbella, luckily 2 of my stamps have arrived and I was able to go ahead and create the two cards below, but unfortunately the other four that I also ordered at the moment seem to have gone astray somewhere in the post, I just hope they arrive soon as I naughtily spend more than I should on them and I'm not going to be very happy if they don't arrive as they are really lovely.
 

 I stamped both the stamps onto white card then used my copic pens to colour both, afterwards I used a rectangle die to cut them both out. The sentiments were then also stamped onto white card and mounted onto blue card.
The base cards are 6"x 6" white cards with scalloped edges, I used blue card for a first mount on both of cards then I used some backing papers from Sue Bottles which I printed and cut to fit the base mount and afterwards I placed both of my mounted images towards the left with the sentiment in the spaces on the right.
I sincerely hope you like the end result. 


1 comment:

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful creations. I mis you on blogland. Ar you doing well?