Friday 31 December 2010

Happy New Year to you All

Its less than 12 hours to the New Year, and I want to wish you all good luck and a very happy New Year. We had a phone call at 9am this morning to say that its extremely hot in Christchurch New Zealand, and my brother in law was sitting outside enjoying a drink and getting ready to see the New Year in, they are 13 hours ahead of us, Ive no doubt hes now sleeping of the merryments but I do wish we had some of that beautiful weather they are experiencing there, its 26 degrees there lucky thing.
Anyway it wont belong before the crocuses and daffodils will hopefully be showing their heads and we can perhaps look forward to a lovely summer, but I wont hold my breathe for to long as we have a habit of getting more of the white stuff in January dont we, anyway Happy New Year to you all, and thank you from the bottom of my heart for your loyal support and lovely comments.

5 comments:

Linda Wescott said...

Such a really cute card. Thanks for popping by my blog. I don't actually celebrate new year myself but it was kind of you to include me. See you next year then Shirley, hugs lin

Christina said...

A really gorgeous card Shirley! Happy newyear!
Hugs Kristel

cats whiskers said...

Hi Shirley
Thank you for you good wishes sweetie, wow you have created a fabulous card here, I love the colour scheme and your perfect colouring, I just love Jaynes images
Happy 2011
Hugs Jacqui xx

Patty Sue 2 said...

This is so darn cute, I love it! I always want to make New Year's cards and never seem to get them done! But, I may have to do this one for next year....Your coloring is superb! You go girl!

LINDA said...

Such an adorable card.. Happy New year..
Hugs, Linda