Sunday 17 June 2012

Sample 3 for Sarahs brand new "Word Play" CD

Good Morning All, do you know Im sick of Internet Explorer each time I write up a post when I go and post it, its not saved it at all just the title, its so annoying I really must remember to use Firefox to write up my posts.
Todays card is the third sample I made for Sarahs brand new "Word Play" Cd thats due to be showcased on Create and Craft towards the end of July, its all pictures made up from words, and todays image of course is Sean Connery the only James Bond for me and Sarah. Ive just used one of the backing papers for this card, and then used silver mirror card and two film clip dies one from Nestabilities which has the sentiment put behind and the othe two are cut with a die-namics die.
I do hope you are liking these cards I will be posting another one tomorrow and hopefully the last two nearer the actual program date so I can remind you to watch.
 

5 comments:

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Shirley.

Hugs Riet.xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Great Bond card Shirley...nice to have something different for a man

Anne

Marianne H said...

So nice, really like your use of the filmstrips. Have a nice and creative week.

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant card Shirley Sean Connery is the one and only James Bond to me.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Melodie said...

Wow, your James-Bond-Card is really fantastic.
Hugs
Melodie