Monday 13 May 2013

One of Janet of Pink Gems new digi Stamps

Good Morning Crafters, I hope your all ready for another week of crafting and those in the US had a lovely Mothers Day. On Sunday I bought 6 of Janet's (Pink Gems) new Vintage digi images and I think they are gorgeous, this little girl is "Harriet" and I have printed her onto white card then used my copic pens to colour her, afterwards I used the curved rectangle dies to cut her out, I also used a pink ink pad around the edges. The mount I have used is the new Curved Rectangle die and this was cut out with pink card, the sentiment is also used with the small die from the same set.
The base card is a 7"x 7" white card and the first mount is a piece of pink card, the papers are from LOV Nitwits papers, and then on top I have put a square doily thats had the edges distressed with the same ink pad as the image. I then used some more of the same pink card and one of the "Butterfly" Foral dies from Tonic and placed it in the right hand corner.
I then placed the mounted image towards the left and the sentiment below the image towards the right. The last flourish is one of the metallic butterflies thats been moulded and stuck at the top of the die cut.
This Card is to be entered in the following Challenges:-
http://www.fashionablestampingchallenges.com/
http://scrappyfrogschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
http://sentimentalsundays.blogspot.co.uk/
http://corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.co.uk/
http://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

10 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Hi Shirley....what a gorgeous image and you have coloured her beautifully..love the colours of your card...

Anne

McCrafty's Cards said...

beautiful card Shirley I like the adorable image the papers and the butterfly.
Kevin xx

Carol Willis said...

Fabulous card Shirley. Love the image and pretty paper.
Hugs
Caz x

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sarah said...

Awwww Shirley this is stunning, gorgeous image and beautifully coloured. Love the details and design too x

Jean said...

This is such a lovely image and pretty backing paper.
Jean x

Melodie said...

Amazing card, Shirley, this little girl is so cute.
Hugs
Melodie

Kelly Lloyd said...

Omg Shirley you have coloured this sweetie brilliantly. I,love your card. Thanks for joining us at a gem of a challenge and good luck
Hugs Kelly.

Yvonne Garner said...

What a gorgeous image! Beautifully colored. Thanks for sharing with us at FSC!

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Great vintage card. Thanks for joining us at the Corrosive Challenge for our "My Sentiments Exactly" challenge. Good luck and I hope to see you for our next fortnight challenge!