Wednesday 14 February 2018

Beautiful stamps and dies from Chloe

I do apologise for being so slack here on my No.2 blog but to be honest I havent been in the best of health for the last couple of weeks and in fact I had to put off my followup appointment for my cataract with the optician but Im hoping to get signed off this Friday. Hubby and I have both been caught by the horrible cold, sore throat, cough etc and Ive got admit this is the first time in many years since I suffered from one, it must be that my immune system must still be compromised from all the health problems I had last year. Roll on Summer Im hoping it will boost me up to start to feel more like me and not like this awful stranger I am at the moment.
I was lucky enough to eventually receive my Chloe stamps and dies last week and I invested in some beautiful inkpads to help create these Birthday Cards, I do hope like them.



I used the Cheery Bloosom border twice for the background and the tree I used the trunk and bloosom top then the die. After I mounted it up and popped some glitter in the middles and along the bottom to create the ground. To finish of I used the sentiment stamp and then mounted it as shown in each of the colours in the photos.

3 comments:

Birgit said...

Oh I love all of these and it shows how each is different even though you used the same stamp and style. Love them

Mau xx said...

Hi Shirley, only a few weeks back into blogging so still trying to catch up with everyones blogs!
I absolutely love these cards, what a great way of making someone a gift too, I love making boxes or folders up with a card selection in as a gift.
These are beautiful cards to do that Shirley.
Hope you are ok xxxxx Maureen
ps I have been backtracking on your blog over the past 18mths and you have certainly had some rough times. Your creations on the other hand are gorgeous!
x

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful cards!!!