Saturday 25 November 2017

Good Morning My Special Friends

Well this last week has been a busy one and Im sure tomorrow I hope will be a little quieter as its my 75th Birthday and although you have to do the normal things Im hoping I will be getting some phone calls from my family as I dont get to see them very often as they live so scatter across the country.
Next week is going to be a expensive one I fear as I have a dentist appointment on Wednesday to sort out my plate and I know from previous experience its not cheap but Im so hoping they will sort out my problem with the sore gum as the plate is rubbing on it.
The dog is due to be clipped so I think hubby will be taking her though she doesnt like that to much she gets a problem with being left if Im not there to do so, I will go if I have my plate but not if I dont I definitely look bad without it.
And then on Friday I have my 1st appt with the pre-diabetic clinic nurse, the doctor tried to reassure me that is to chat about my life style eating habits if I do as Im told I should be okay but it seems as you get older the risk of developing diabetes is a lot higher as the body cannot cope with the sugars in your body, what fun as if I havent had problems all year with my diet it seems and I was hoping to be able to eat normally again Im going to have to spend the rest of my life watching it again, not much fun for sure. But Im hoping that its a hiccup as I must admit that I did over do the licorice because of the constipation I now suffer due to loosing the last part of my bowel, and I have to have a sugar blood test every 3 months instead of 6 or at least I think thats what the doctor said it might have been 1 a month but I will ask when I see the D. nurse.
Well I think Im going to lay that to rest for today and show you the card I made for John next door's new facebook page group, I do love his crafting goodies and these ones I particularly love I hope you do to.


Its a combination of stamps, diecuts and stamps also a embossing folder which I cut a square from the middle to create the aperture which I but the stamped image behind.

No comments: