Friday 11 January 2013

Sundays with Santa "Traditional Colours"

Good Morning Crafters, well this weeks Challenge over on Sundays with Santa is "Traditional Colours" this is a weeks thing on Facebook and its a good idea to get ahead with your cards for Christmas and making one weekly soon adds up. Anyway Ive used this Edwin Santa image and coloured her with my copic pens, and cut it out with Dienamics Rectangle Dies and used a larger one for the mount.
The base card is a 6"x 6" white card and the first mount is a piece of red card, and the papers I have used are from Kaisercrafts "Twig and Berry" paper set, the first is a embossed red paper then on top is a stripe and the third is a red and gold triangle pattern paper.
I have laid my mounted image in the center and the sentiment at the bottom on the right. To finish of I cut a Poinsetta from red and green card with a Memory Box Die and moulded it with my hands and stuck it to the bottom left hand corner on some silicone glue.
This Card is to be entered in the following Challenges:-
http://christmasatsweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
http://divasbydesignchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.co.uk/
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
http://www.craftdoormagazine.com/


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute image! love it
Hugs
Elma

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card Shirley...lovely layout and like your lattice background die

Anne

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Shirley, I like the sweet Edwin and the fab poinsettia.
Kevin xx

Deonna B said...

Fantastic Christmas Card! I love the image and the embossing. Thank you for sharing with TTCRD this week.

nicolet said...

You have made a beautiful card.
Which sketch do you use the Christmas Challenge {with sketches}?
And I think I miss the link to our challenge blog.
Hugs Nicolet

Melodie said...

Fantastic card, Shirley, I love this Tilda very much.
Hugs
Melodie

Renata said...

Stunning card, beautiful image! Thank you for joining us at CCWS.

Jayne A said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us as Divas this time.
Hugs
jayne

Rachel said...

Fab cold and frosty card!
Thank you for sharing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin this month, Wedgie xxx

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

HI SHIRLEY!!! It has been WAY too long! I hope you and your family have had a blessed holiday season.

This card is ADORABLE!!! I love everything about it! Esp the metalic hues! Gorgeous work as always!


Thank you for playing along at our Freshly Brewed Challenge for Jan.,
I hope to see you at the hop this weekend!
Heather D.
www.freshbreweddesigns.com

Unknown said...

This is so cute, love the image and colours. Thank you for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin this month and good luck xx