Thursday 26 April 2012

A Card for the Sugar Bowl and Sugery Sunday Challenges

Good Morning Everyone, I hope the weather is kinder with you today, at the moment its dry here but how long it will last Ive no idea, the dog has been for a walk and has come back dry thats just fabulous as being small she gets very dirty as well as wet. Anyway I have this card to show you today its for the Sugar Bowl and Sugery Sunday Challenge on Facebook and for this I have used one of the Pips this one is called "Daffy Pip" as you can see shes holding a bunch of daffodils, and mine were really gorgeous this year. Ive printed her onto white card then used the colour challenge from the facebook page and this is it
to colour her with my copic pens, then used Nestabilitie Labels Die No.17 to cut her out, I then drew around the die to create the mount for it. The sentiment is one from my stash which I thought went quite well with the image.
The base card is a 6"x 6" white card with a first mount of lavender card and Ive used two papers from the Prima "Meadow Lark" paper pack, the first a all over pattern in a darker pink/lavender and then a paler strip was then stuck down the side, Ive also punched out some swirls with my Memory Box dies and these were positioned in the bottom left hand corner.
The mounted image was then stuck in the centre with the sentiment at the bottom on the right hand side.
This Card is to be entered in the following Challenges:-

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sweet you made the card
Hugs
Elma

Anita said...

So soft and pretty, love it. Thanks for playing along with us at Inky Impressions Challenges this week. Hugs, Anita

Kathleen said...

Pretty card Shirley, love the soft colours.
Hugs
Kat xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Shirley this is so sweet and just love the daffodils in her hair...great colour palette...


Anne

Christine said...

Hi Shirley you were lucky with the weather its been sun shine & lots of very heavy showers here..love this sweet image lovely colours & design very pretty spring creation

smiles Christine x

Sarah said...

Such a gorgeous card Shirley, love how you've coloured the image x

Irmi said...

what a nice card, I love it.

good wishes from Irmi

cotnob said...

This is such a pretty card, my favourite colours and such a cute image.
Pauline
x

Riet said...

So beautiful card Shirley,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Shirley this is gorgeous I do love these images I haven't got any of the digi's but I do have a few stamps, I love how you have coloured her and the design is ACE.
hugs
Lorraine x

Patricia St Martin said...

Shirley she is adorable. Great job coloring her. She is just so cute. Love the die cuts you used and the pastel colors and your sentiment.
Hugs,xxx

Tracey said...

This is so pretty Shirley, I love the soft colours :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

suzARTe said...

this is such a sweet card with such lovely colours and papers.

Thanks so much for entering your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating. I hope you will continue to play along :)

Unknown said...

Oh this is so pretty - thanks so much for playing at Inky Impressions xx

Cheri said...

What a gorgeous card! Thank you for playing along with us at The House That Stamps Built.

Jackie said...

I just love the soft colors on this, it's just too pretty! Thank you for playing along with us at Inky Impressions Challenge this week!

Kiki said...

Awwww, this is fantastic! Love the soft colours! Great take on the sketch, too.

Thanks so much for playing with us in The Sugar Bowl.

Hugs, Kiki

Janice said...

Great card, this is soo lovely, jx

Corrinne said...

Oh, so LOVELY! Sweet colors & beautiful coloring :)

I'd be thrilled if you joined us at Tuesday Alchemy: http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com!

Lots of joy,
Corrinne